1 June 2004 - A week and two days
- sailing with Leonoor, Dick, Steph, Floortje, and going to
beautiful Refuge Bay for lunch, where Tristan and I played
rambunctiously in the water: nice.
- Tristan and I sailing the boat from Coaster's Retreat down the
intricate design of Cowan Creek, including getting off the mooring in
Coaster's Retreat, motoring to Refuge Bay to pick up a package for
papa, anchoring there, getting off the anchor, and raising the sail:
- taking showers in the luxurious bathrooms at Akuna Bay: clean
- hiking for four long hours and 11 km, after which Tristan could
not run anymore: intriguing.
- reading and playing on the Game Boy all day while papa and mama
sailed to Newcastle from 5 am, when we saw a beautiful sunrise, to 6
pm: brain-dead day.
7 June 2004 - Newcastle
After a fourteen hour sail we finally reached Newcastle and had a long
uninterrupted sleep. The next morning we went exploring and ended up
having sore legs for the rest of the day. Momma also booked an
appointment at a doctors for my wart and an appointment at a dentist to
check our teeth. The next day Tristan and I went to a internet cafe
called The Battle Ground where you can play massive online multiplayer
or MOM. Also I can't believe that we are going to New Caledonia in a few
weeks. We might stop at Lord Howe island but momma and papa are
thinking about going straight to New Caledonia.